Tofu 350 grams
fake meat 20 g (vegetarian meats)
bamboo shoots 10 grams
Pepper 10 g
Ginger 5 grams
Peppercorns 10 g
2 spoons of sunflower oil
Water 150 ml
appropriate amount of Cornstarch water
2 tablespoons bean paste
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1 tsp caster sugar
1. tofu cut into small pieces, soak in hot water into the reserve.
2. fake meat put into the hot water soak until soft, drain backup.
3. bamboo shoots & pepper washed and cut into thin sections; ginger mince and set aside.
4 Put sunflower oil into the wok, saute over low heat slowly peppercorns, after skimming the pot peppercorns.
5. Use step 4 method to fried step 3 ginger, fried fake meat in step 2 about 1 minute, then add the pepper section, bamboo shoots stir-fry all the seasonings evenly.
6. put tofu in & mix with cornstarch water until thicken.